DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Friday, June 08, 2007

(edit)

Thank you Bostick for the Admin rights and thank you Valyna for the compliment and the body butter visual. I just want everybody to be aware that I just fucked myself on the bedroom floor and I'll probably do it again before the night is over.

I really dig carpet burn on my cheeks. Gives me that 'rosy' healthy glow in the face.

Also... Shawn, I made a phone call. I know how you like to be nosy about these things so I decided to share it with you.... You can find the full transcript at the Paddy Wagon.

yes. I got your BFF's permission before I posted. He sends your mother his love...

http://thapaddywagon.blogspot.com

8 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

OK fine. I could have made you beg more but I am nice.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Thank you Bostick! I'm glad you enjoyed the full transcript...

Tell your friends... I'm thinking about trying to call him again next week.

Maybe I can tempt him with some John Test music... I think that may bring him home :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Apologies... I meant "john tesH"

shit I got so excited just thinking about that crooning bastard that I typo'd....

:)

7:46 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*needing 48 hours locked in a hotel room with nothing but EN and body butter...

...just sayin.

12:19 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Its all good.

Editor Shawn needs to admit that he has a thing for cocks in the mouth and swallowing cum.

6:12 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Hi Vagina!

6:19 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Id like to clutter up that butter gutter.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Bostick, don't you have an ass to eat... mainly... mine?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home