DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chicks I Want to Bang...















lets start with that Giada chick. my sisters and mom watch her cooking show and as i was flipping through some channels i decided to watch it as i folded some laundry this weekend. this chick is HOT. she has great perky tits. i'm all about the italian thing as well. i've dated two Italian chicks before and they were great in the sack so my guess is she is very assertive in bed as well.

next up is Vanessa Minillo. she is currently dating that fag Nick Lachey. what a lucky bastard. i've always had a thing for latino/philipino bitches and i'd totally bang the shit out of this one. she's got a smoking body. my guess is she is pretty wild in the sack.

finally, the lovely and talented carrie underwood. now i'm sure several of you are thinking i am a total fag but for some reason she does it for me. i could care less about her music but to me she has that nice, wholesome look to her. she is someone you can take home to your parents and have no problems whatsoever. she probably wouldn't do anal but you never know. i'd love to experiement with her blonde beaver.

12 Comments:

Blogger white_devil said...

and watch texas ranger with fuckin chuck norris on the hallmark channel.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

EN,
out of those 3 bitches which would you want to bang?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Id take them all on at the same time.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I bet each of their snatches taste differently.. so that would be like having a triple scoop ice cream cone at 31 flavors I would guess.

7:12 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I want to bang all them except the black one

7:53 AM  
Blogger Aliecat said...

I hate Giada...I'd pack her twat with C4 and blow her back to Italy.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

aliecat...please don't disrespect one of my bitches.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Don't mean to break your heart Carl, but I am betting Carrie's snatch is not blonde!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't mention wanting to discuss literature or enjoy the theatre or watch a sunset with any of these ladies.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uber- I say we lick frosting off their cupcakes and then whip their honey bear into a syrupy lather. I suppose we could do that at sunset in front of the Lusty Lady Theater if you wish and I could read a short story from Anais Nin.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Miss Underwood.

So Nick gets Jessica, then gets to tag that.... queer

5:43 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

as long as you fuck the smile off Giada's face... then i'll accept that as a pick... but Vanessa Minillo... try to aim higher carl..

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home