DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Haloween pre show fuckwads! WOOOOOOO!!


I was thinking about stuff last night in my sleep.

Shawn's silly bucket hat was one thing that flashed into my dream

Shawn,

Are you a whigger? if you are dude it is totally cool. I am a whigger sometimes..

I try to be all gangsta and wear a wife beater and shit too.

Carl? You suck.

Emma? Hows the new job? I am pretty sure that you are the new hot piece of ass everyone wants, even the spouses of the people that work there.. "who is that new bitch?" LOL!

Menace,

Stop being a fucking pussy.. That is all I have to say to your awkward no getting any tail ass..........Fagget.

V? You are too nice to make fun of. People like you don't have a 'ill fuck with you' bone in their body. I like that. Sometimes I wish that I wasn't such a jerk.

Shane,

Come back please? I will shower you with kisses and give you a good grind against the buttocks.

Mesh,

Fuck you.

Did I miss anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

You missed Weed, and Helskel.

And, may I just say that yes I am the hot new piece of ass at my work. I'm not sure if that's unfortunate or fortunate....

I appreciate the fact that you spelled fagget with an E.

8:41 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Awww Bo. You obviously don't know me very well ;) But I'll take the compliment. But wait, I'm kinda put off by the term "nice" being associated with me. Couldn't you have come up with something a bit more evil and gnarly?

But it's obvious with your post that you're missing all of us fuckwads. And I couldn't agree more. I miss our afternoon orgies as well. *sigh. Stupid work and responsibilities and shit. Fuckity fucking fuckery it is. For sure.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me feel dirty

9:04 AM  
Blogger Helskel said...

And I just miss E.


And yeah, V's right... she can actually be a mean little bitch,

but she only does it for punishment.

1:50 PM  
Blogger cher said...

did you miss anyone??

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home