DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Friday, February 16, 2007

In Box...

here is a sample of some text messages i have received lately...

- What if i told u my cab drivers name is torab chowdhury. is that something you might be interested in?

- why do u like shit stained balls?

- Lol, strange, i knew that would b u!

- I painted my cock red for valentines

- How bout them Hokies!!! 2-0 against UNC!!! I couldve sworn we were going to blow it...like you on a friday night.

- Ask you momma to give u a blumpkin. thats what shes giving me for valentines

- Im pooping!

6 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

I got one that said: "me and the old lady just bobbed for skin apples last night."

and "i rlze that not hearing from u is like livng w/o sun for a long time. when u finally see it again, it hurts bcuz u rlze how much u missd it."

and "399 for 2 :) I feel evil."

12:58 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

EN,
i want to make love to your brown hole.

ps- i might be cumming out to seattle in august!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Carl- I want to serve it to you. Futhermore, allow me to sit on your face just before hand and THEN slide down while I'm still sticky and dripping.

(fyi.itsnotreallybrownitspink)

ps- fanfuckingtastic, I'll be sure to have the dog groomed just before hand. :)

another text received last night for you Carl:

Can u call me? How safe is it 2 shave ur ass hair? do i do the whole cheek or just the hole?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

outstanding!

it must be really tough to shave the hair near the hole. maybe we can give each other a brazilan wax?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sweet! One of those texts was mine....you can guess.

I think I need to plan a trip to Seattle in August!

9:50 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I need something to blow my wad on. Anyone?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home