DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Last Night...

did any of you crack heads get laid? how about anal? anyone do 69? i was hoping some of you fags would post some raunchy sex stories from lastnight since it was valentines day and shit. i haven't eaten box in awhile. i hope to this weekend.

i'm still getting over a cold. lastnight i had a healthy combination of robitussin and shiraz. i finished off the bottle (shiraz, not the robitussin)...is that wrong? i was feeling pretty good towards the end of the night.

unfortunately, i was a little groggy when i woke up this morning so i skipped the gym and went back to sleep for an hour. i bet if i didn't drink the wine i would have gone.

spackler OUT.

5 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

shiraz? dude.

Don't admit that, it is like saying you suck cock.

12:53 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Sorry... no stories from me. My life sucks and I haven't gotten fucked since January 3rd. True story.

I had some popcorn and cheese and watched "The Departed" on DVD. GREAT, GREAT MOVIE. I love me some Jack Nicholson.

Damn. I didn't even rub one out. Even with Nicholson on the TV. My life sucks worse than I thought.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i don't even think i beat off last night. blogging sucks now.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

sullen..how cum you haven't gotten cock since january?

i didn't wack of either. whats wrong with us?

this blog is going down hill fast.

i'm in love with the girl in the previous post. i want to eat her asshole.

1:26 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Im always around. You fuckers are the ones slowing this bitch up.

I cuffed it today to make up for last night.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home