DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

News and Other Cool Stuff...

since nobody else is blogging i'll go ahead and get the party started with some useful information...

- i went to Chik-fil-a for lunch yesterday. i love that place. what made it really special was all the hot milf's. there were tons of hot bitches up in that place. i would love to give some of them another fuck trophy. ideally i would meet one whose husband is constantly occupied with work and is just super horny. i'd come over to her house during lunch, we would fuck and then she would make me a sandwich.

- i just went #2...it felt and looked like i had puked out of my ass.

- i'm excited that spring training has started.

- lastnight before going to bed i got a raging hard on. i decided not to wack it and instead started reading a book.

- i might be going to seattle to visit a friend in august. maybe i'll pick up Sullen so that me, EN and her can have a 3-some.

9 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

Where are all you fuckwads?! I cum to this bitch all day and you faggot ass queers are never here talking shit.

Next time this bitch gets fired up you better let me know WEED you asshat.

Carl, did you shit like a goose? that is hot. I fucked a goose once. That somabitch was a fighter.

3:41 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Seattle in August?? I may be able to swing that actually. Looks like I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling this year.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i start fires.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

sullen,
my friend said August is the best time of year in seattle.

i think it would be awesome if you cum.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Helskel said...

travel! travel!

7:48 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I love fire. Once I burned down a house that was under construction by accident.

I was twelve so I didn't go to jail.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

i vote july is better. everything dies in august.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Helskel said...

...hmmm, sweet death,

...harvest time...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Helskel said...

*come, reap

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home