DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A day in the life of...

Beatles... Good Song.

As an FYI I have to tell you that last night Dirty Sanchez a.k.a My good friend Jay passed away. I refuse to give details.

This is not a joke. I didn't even want to post it.

But I respect you asstards and know that you cared for him in your own way. That being said, I hope you can respect my wishes by not leaving any tasteless animal sex or strange suicide/homicide scenarios in the comments section and instead just pay your respects here with a flower @% (which I'm sure you guys think looks more like a cock or an inflamed asshole), and a nice Goodbye to Jay....

Jay, next to Shawn, was a very very good friend to the family, and to myself. He got me the job I have now that I love, and he gave me companionship. I suffered a tremendous and unexpected loss.



He never really let me ever take a picture of him... but, I was able to snap one once with my camera phone one time when he had thrown a pen on the floor and wanted me to pick it up so I would bend over...

Saturday let's please continue with the animal sex and tasteless slander, because by then I think I will need to move on.

Thanks tards. Much love to all of you.

EmC

16 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

I am so sorry Emma.

My thoughts go out to you and Shawn.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Helskel said...

*bows head, ... silence

7:18 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I am completely shocked and speechless...

:(

*ache

7:18 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i'm sorry to hear about this. while i didn't know sanchez that well i thought he was a cool dude.

hope both of you are ok.

7:25 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Em... if you need anything just let me know.

<3

3:07 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Thanks everyone.

I know Weed, we talk so much shit and joke around on here enough that when serious stuff like this happens it's so hard to believe.

I myself hit denial yesterday morning when I got the news... but I had a feeling something happened to him Wednesday night already.. so. I dunno.

anyway, I don't want this place to be a "downer".. because he loved the HP very much and thought it was a fun place to come and play... So we have to carry on with normal shit soon....

He liked ALL of you... ALL of you. And just like me you guys were his friends away from home regardless of how much or little he talked to you.

He will be missed EXTREMELY and this weekend I promise not to fall apart.... as much as I possibly can.

Again, thanks you guys for the love and support and Sullen, yes, I will let you know I promise... thank you for the phone call and for talking to me when I was a blubbering mess.

I will be available, if not completely retarded and emotional all weekend...

I got my cingular phone in working order for those of you that have the number, feel free to call me if you like :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I want to bang emma

7:31 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

:) Thank you Bo.

8:00 PM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

My condolences to all of you.

7:44 AM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

My condolences to all of you.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i want to bang emma...and bostick.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

HI SULLEN!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i think we need a group hug.

8:46 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I'm all for a group hug...

And today is Saturday - - and per Emma's request in this post, one of you tards needs to post something funny and/or tasteless. We all could use it, me thinks.

Have a great Saturday everyone... I'll be having tacos in Sanchez's honor today :)

xoxoxo to you all....
*kiss

10:30 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'm all over that group hug... can we be naked tho?

Thanks everybody, sincerely. The services are this Saturday so... I'll be going to an Irish Catholic funeral on St. Patricks Day.

I think that means I get my own keg of stout after my eulogy...

again thanks for the love and good thoughts... what would i do without you?

6:04 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Emma and Shawn I am very sorry to hear this news. If there is anything I can do you both have my #. My thoughts are with you guys. If you need anything I will actually be up your way again, the 15th - 18th. I send lots of love your way and call me if you need ANYTHING!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home