DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Memory Lane.... poetry for Bostick

In the comments below Bostick happens to think i'm a poet.. a jailbird poet... well i couldn't disappoint him... he must have known my old post of poems.. which took me down memory lane again



entitled: Poetry Session with Johnny Menace

Thank you and welcome... I thought we could class it up a bit with a little poetry... Today I will be reading from one of my favorite urban poets of this century... I think his words really embody what American... "real america" is feeling today.... hmmmm let me begin...

Yo!She didnt pick up
guess she was gettin her clit eat up
I let it ring a whole bunch of times before I hung up
No mind I just finished diggin her out
wit my boxers on and I had my joint in her mouth
gaggin er an shit lookin down at the bitch laughing
I"m bout to smash that pussy like baby asprins
I"m fuckin her
like I had feelings for da bitch
I caught feeling for da bitch
Fuck if Pretty Tone's whipped!
If I wasn't whipped why I keep giving up my dick?
Like its voodo on da kid
I keep suckin on her clit
From the bed to the bathroom
Toney diggin her down
Sweatin bullets like we in the ring going some rounds
Miss Lucy, eatin sushi playin wit her coochie
On some Lil Kim shit tattooed right up on her booty
That said
"Beat you five beans you can't even move me!"
Know how to work her pussy muscles when yo dick is in that cootie
That's right
Yeah her nookie's the bomb
She had niggas wrapped around her middle finger like the female Fonz
But any way you wan..I'm call her again
Do-Do-Do-Do-Do(dialing on phone)
If she diss me I'ma fuck up her Benz

Wow... really speaks to you from the heart... Did everyone catch suttle sexual subtexts there? questions? comments? Can anyone tell me who this is?

11 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Menace said...

how's that bo?... did that and a picture of Mr Ed help you squeeze one out today?

6:18 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

johnny,
what is the true meaning of that poem?

6:33 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

if i can't answer that in a hunee b form.. do you still want me to answer it.. or get you the email of the person that can answer it..

6:40 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

but i find it fairly direct for everyone... face value kind of lines... should appease some

6:43 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Ghostface....

6:44 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

are you giving my profile picture a name?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Why would I do that? You're not happy with Johnny Menace?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Carl, I believe the true meaning of that poem is that, well he has a pure devotional love for his girl, and nothing will break that....

but he's worried, because he can't get a hold of her and his life will end bitterly in miserable decay if he doesn't find her and give her a tender kiss....

7:07 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

thank you for summarizing emma.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - i still am.. but you can name a picture..

bo - ..fucking pussy is to gay for you... i'll get you that picture of Mr Ed.. hold on

wei wei - to summarize EN's summary.. the man is fiending for pussy..

7:13 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Youre very welcome Carl.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home