DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Pooh Bear

Sorry Bostick, I had to edit your original post.
Don't worry, I will still give you credit for the youtube below.

Pooh Bear,

my spidey senses tell me that you are somewhere in Seattle/Bellevue hung over and still wreaking of Sushi, beer and bloody mary. If that is the case, then we need to test how sharp your skill set is after jetlag and hang-over.

As a sidenote: No man has ever been able to be out late, drink or fly, and still satisfy me the next day... even the day after... If you can prove you are more man than those men I will grant you pardon in any small countries I have ambassador status in.

I propose a game of Hide and Seek.
If you win and find me, we can go drink and pop e-tabs as long as you like (or, your cock falls off, whichever comes first). To make it really interesting, I will wager a picture of my completely naked, full frontal self on this blog, as well as a 2007/08 NFL season declaration of love for the Jets... I figure that should get Bostick and Shawn to back you on support, and you will really need it, as I am hard to find, and you are most likely still shitfaced.

That being said, here is a little hint: Today I am wearing a black hoodie, jeans, flip flops.. and my hair is in a ponytail.

Okay.
So game on... ends at 7pm today because I fucking KNOW you're going to show up at that club tonight and that's bullshit because you already knew I was going to be there four days ago.

And now back to a simulation of EXACTLY how Carl was crunking last night at the bar... That man has some smooth moves.




--Love, Piglet (and Bostick)

6 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

I love that guy!

9:19 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I really hope that Carl gets some ass fucking action while in Seattle.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't chase the pussy Carl - it obviously wants to find you.. let it come to you. Fuck the games - be in control man!!!!

(This is not a space shuttle captain you're dealing with here)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Mesh,

you're just bitter...

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

biter?

1:16 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Carlton!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home