DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Once upon a time in the jungle

Damm Im horny. I wish some hot stud would come fill me with his monkey butter.


*around the corner of the jungle*

Damn I wanna fuck some ho. I need to dip my big meaty sausage stick in some sloppy poontang.


This shit kinda sucks. There are parantas in here.. Fuck.. Im not wearing any panties.


Oh shit. Who the fuck is that? Im bout to move in on that. Damn!

Come on over here ho. Gimmie some of that twat.





Who me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Yes you. Cum into my box where I can bang you properly.




And then......




White one - Why are we gettin it on in this box and who is that whore watchin us?

Black one - She is going to wipe me off when I am done.

White one - Thats cool. Bang away.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!

Moments later...


I Feel alot better now that I got banged.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me too. Damn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THE FUCKING END

4 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

Good boy, Ballstick.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks butch. Now lets see how long it takes before there is a racial slur in here.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! sick and awesome..

11:21 AM  
Blogger white_devil said...

what the fuck??..hahahahahahha..hilarious

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home