DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Saint Patricksfucking day


This is Saturdays post. I figured it would be best to go ahead and write it now because I have only had four Natties and and a shot of patron and am still pretty much sober.

There are some things I want to address other than the fact that Carl wants to cut his dick off when he looks at emmas tits because Carl, that was some hardcore shit dude. I have a disk in the house full of snuff films and people cutting off their cocks. There is also one where this german dude drives a 10 penny nail through his left ball. I will get to that in a later post but this is about something else.

Emma, I speak for all of us but that Anon faggot mesh when I say I love you.

Weed, If I call you rhino it is not out of meanness, it is because it is fucking funny and you react. I love you weed and if we ever go to a concert my narrow ass is going to be on your shoulders watching the show.

Sullengirl, remember that story about the beach and the storm? I am trying to find the url, shit was wicked, the sea turtle just came up out the water and winked at me. What was I to do?!

Last girl on the list.

Carl - Stop trimming your fingernails in your lap when you are naked or you are going to cut off your Pee pee.

Shawn - You were supposed to IM me today you homo. I will stalk you properly because you are my bitch and you cant fish?! Fucking fag, what do you do knit?

Johnny Menace - I got your email ill....... Here it is ---> "Bo, tell everybody that I have to work a double at TGIF because I got called in. There will probably be a bunch of pussy there I hope because it is a Friday."

Shawn - Flathead catfish are the best. Some people call them nigger babies but since I am not a coon hater I don't say the N word.

I didn't photoshop that picture of me holding up that bass. Bitch weighed 12 pounds. I catch DEM fish.

You stick to dem Crappie.

Mesh - Suck my cock. Just kidding fag.

You are the new guy and new is fun.
We, the contributors here talk mass amounts of shit and have earned the right to do so over time. There are girls in the room, be nice and give it time you bald mother fucker. Pick on me all you want you cocksucker.

I hope everyone drinks a bunch of green beer and get diarrhea from it.

And now, here is an 80 year old lady telling you whores how to deep throat a cock properly.


39 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Menace said...

bo - you could at least add some ..... ..... to my email

and don't ever put sue johnson up there again... that bitch hasn't returned any of the pictures or things i've asked her to autograph or rub her smell on... ..."answer any fans questions" my ass... then what's with the restraining order sue?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and to summarize on the last 2 post

mesh i still want to here you say dilly..

and EN.. define all of you... and (-1)... because i'm going to have to disagree with your chances.. i say even chances for everyone... in fact the best way to prove this... would be to line everyone up in front of sullen... and see what sticks..

4:46 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Bostick - this is brilliant. You are in need of a good fucking.

I think you're in love with Shawn.

Johnny - "I" qualify for no individual definition. People define me as they like.

(-1) would be I -1. I'm sure with all your fields metal shit you will figure that out.

See what sticks indeed.

4:48 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Thanks Emma :)

Shawn wants me, not the other way around. I am just trying to be noce.

Johnny Menace, How did you get off early? Did someone cover your shift for you?

4:58 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Fuck Calzone

5:03 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i didn't have enought flair buttons to work today

5:13 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

So.... dots jackass... you..got out of work.. by losing flair buttons?

I would have made your punk ass bus tables and run food.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i'm not mexican... and dots... if you want to call them that

5:44 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

You are part Mexican. If you live in Texas for over three months you acquire a Mexican gene.

It is physics dude. I don't write the shit.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

LMAO! beautiful.

9:05 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Johnny is a stupid mother fucker.

Look bitch. If you ever call Tumbleweed a Rhino again I kill your fucking ass. I am not fucking around dude. You started that shit and it ends here.

You hear me? huh? mother fucker?!

Thats what I thought....

Weed, consider this shit taken care of...
You have any more problems with Johnny Menace... you come to me.

11:14 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

...line everyone up and see what sticks...

that sounds like a fun experiment :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

menace,

you are an aids infested faggot. i want to fuck you.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

sullen,
i may be on line later tonight, depending on how much i drink and whether or not i find some random whore to fuck. my back up plan is to find the drunkest girl in the bar and ram my cock in her ass. hopefully she doesn't have any std's.

love,
carl

7:09 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

piglet,

i got your text message this morning. i wish i could give you a big hug.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

pooh bear,

I was naked when I sent that.

piglet

7:42 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

piglet,

wouldn't it be fun if i painted my cock green and you painted your vagina green? then we fuck and i blow my load on your stomach?

8:32 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

It would be even better if your load shot out pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horseshoes... and tasted like marshmallows.

Good luck with the ass ramming Carl. I hope you get lucky this St. Patty's Day :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

And I wish I had a cock so I could try out that lovely little gizmo the old hag is advertising on her video. Have any of you boys used it?? The Head Honcho?? If so, I want a product review. With pie charts and scratch-n-sniff flash cards.

9:27 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

smoooches


miss playing in the yard with you guys...


just sending some luv when I can :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I am drunk and cooking chicken on the stove.

I hope none of you have penis breath by now.

My sheep sure does.

4:46 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

My favorite thing about Bo is that his breath always smells like wooly ball sweat. It makes my heart flutter. *sigh

4:55 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

I don't suckle animals. I bang them raw.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

bo - .. your absolutely right.. just like the unwritten physics of living in georgia... your born with a craving to pick cotten... hummm the gospel... and not being able to pronounce the word boy... sorry you probably don't recongize that word.. i meant baaawwwwwoy.. ....

i can't remember extaclly how these "physics" are inhereted.. since it was unwritten and told to me... i know it from fucking a particular race ... but i can't remember which one..... something like.. all georgians our biggerlovers... no that's not it... liggerlovers... hmmm. no... maybe it will come to me later..

5:04 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

sully - think of all the fun experiment sounds

EN - doesn't pooh bear just fit better on carl?

carl - what happen to that non-sexual crush?

5:06 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Juan Amenaza, Espero que seas bebido y de deseo conseguir algún gatito.

Te gusta?

5:18 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Tu madre es gorda como casa. Pudo.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

we could go that route... but my tongue is a bit to sharp for butchered spic talk.. if you want to order a patron piazza i'd be happy to do that for you... but lets not lower ourselves here... next thing you know we'll be speaking korean..

Moi et la belle ete arrivees au bal?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

speaking of madres gordas... De donde es tu rinceronte?

5:45 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

サイ

5:50 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Non ho idea

5:53 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and thanks for the video... i hope you didn't mind me sharing with others..

5:57 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

DKG;SLXJASDIJ ASDDFDJ

11:24 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

` lj;l;ojeooreja

11:29 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

f;LSDKJF;O JFQIEF[A

11:29 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

AS;DLFUJAOPJF;ALJE

11:30 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

;OFDISFSKALEHF Q;WH4J

IFJASE;OTIUJ2'OEKT'W;4

11:30 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

HOLLA AT YOUR BOY FAGS!

i'm drilled and filled like a cream donut...

mmmmkrispy kreemme

ok later, Im about to cook bradkfast...

susuage?

fuck i cant type woth SHIT>

3:59 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

drunk and spunked

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home