DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Dear Emma. Love, Shawn

EDIT: Thank you for that wonderful letter you posted Shawn. I have read your article on how to avoid being attracted to jerks, players, and just plain dangerously wrong guys.

And then I posted my response to it in pink below. Enjoy.

Dumbass.

“The "Secret Reason" Why Women Are Attracted To Jerks, Players and Just Plain Dangerously Wrong Guys.”
(An open letter to single women frustrated with dating the wrong guys)

Monday, April 02, 2007

Hey Girlfriend,Can I ask you something personal?

Sure.

Be honest...Have you ever dated the type of guy that left you constantly waiting by the phone with an uneasy sick feeling in the pit of your stomach?

Yes, several. But I didn't date them all... I thought it was just a guy thing to forget what a phone was... or who you were... so no biggie. Isn't that genetics?

Or a guy who made you feel bad about yourself, but for some reason you couldn’t leave him? (Of course, that same guy, at times, also made you feel like you were the only person on this planet - you know, that “hot-cold” type).

Yes. That would be marriage... welcome to it.

And have you ever walked into a club and found yourself so attracted to one particular guy, you felt like you were in a trance and literally couldn't stop making eyes with him?

Yes. Because I knew I was going to get a chance to try to fuck him. I call it focus and knowing what I want.

If you answered yes to any of the above, it may be a sign that you’re susceptible to a certain “dangerous personality type” that psychiatrists have a SCARY sounding name for, which I'll tell you about in a sec...

ooooooooooo SCARY. I think her caps locks was stuck.

...But first, I want you to quickly read through the following list of personality traits and jot down the ones that apply to either the guy you’re dating now or guys you’ve typically dated in the past:

Oh, alright. I bet I could you could nail them right on the head... every one.

PERSONALITY TRAITS

1. SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, and slick. Not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. He never gets tongue-tied and has freed himself from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

So he's a word fuck champ and talks during sex. He can talk himself out of trouble... thats terrible. Sounds like something they call "charisma".

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. An arrogant guy who believes he is a superior human being.

Hmmm arrogance is bliss, I like a good sparring sometimes.... Superiority complex... means room service and a great piece of arm candy.. No?

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION (PRONENESS TO BOREDOM) -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Often has low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because he gets bored easily.

Adventure driven thrill seeker seeks partner in crime that doesn't live to dream but dreams to live because everybody else is a pussy and doesn't want to go to jail.

So I need a librarian instead... that likes sitcoms.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, and will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever (in extreme form, he will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest).

See, all of those descriptives made my nipples hard. Really, are we playing dream date? Pathological liars are the ones that don't fuck up... or do.. and you'd never guess.

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS -- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

Well okay... Uh. So that cuts out a good 92% of men. Which leaves babies and mancubs. And Librarians.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

Good. Then when we're dumping the body I'll know his priority is to ditch the car and head for the border... And he'll never talk about it... ever.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

Good. No attachment issue. Friends with benefits and good partners that don't get distracted with idle relationship bullshit. Perfect. I'm down that road already, just looking for a ride.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

*see lack of remorse or guilt

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

What are responsibilities? I don't understand the definition. And if this were something that us girls were supposed to look out for then... We shouldn't be talking to any of you.

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

I love tourettes. And I love epilepsy. Combine the two and you have one hell of a night between the sheets. If he can spank and let me get my 20 minutes on top I could care if he has a spaz attach and calls me spook.... Moving on.

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

So I should be a hypocrite? Now Now... It's every man for himself and we're all animals by nature so as long as we play well with others... Does anybody else see #11 as a tremendous asset but me?

12. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

Carpe Diem... Living for the moment. If you have aim, you have bills. Direction is boring.. It's the not knowing that makes the journey memorable and a challenge.

13. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

Again. Carpe Diem. Spontaneous sex is the best sex ever. EVER. And can I just say that if I were to poo-poo any of this so far... I'd be one lonely bitch.

14. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

I like sloppy. Not big on commitments. If we're nomads we don't have loans. If we're reckless we don't have work or bills or contracts. If we're heartless we're just going to kill the bastards anyway so what's the big deal? And besides, he's busy being impulsive and heartless. And I think we covered responsibility a few numbers back. This bitch can talk!

15. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

Covered this already.
16. MANY SHORT-TERM RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

Covered this already.

17. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

Yes. I love it. Gimme a man with a record for congecal visits... you fuckers ever had one of those? It's extra special if you can pass him his care package in the exchange. I can teach you how to do that for $29.99.

18. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- A diversity of types of criminal offenses (regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them); taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

Some of the best men I've ever known have had #18 with or without the record. They have doctorates and PHd's and are some smart and successful mother fuckers. I like to call Criminal versatility .... "survival".

Do any of these personality traits describe someone you've dated or are dating? If you answered yes, then you may be as surprised as I was to learn that all 18 traits are actually “clinical traits” of a sociopath (Source: Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, PCL-R; Hare,1991, 2003)...

Well there's a shocker. I've been told I'm a sociopath... but I normally have to pay them $400 an hour to tell me that. This fine lady told me for free. Gotta love the internet.

and IF you’ve dated guys with these traits, chances are YOU are attracted to or involved with a SOCIOPATH... yikes!

YIKES!

Now before you freak out too much… I want you to know that you're not alone!

Oh good. I hope there's a support group with slumber party nights.

I too was attracted to these kinds of guys (no wonder my relationships always brought me heartache and pain!)…Turns out there's a BIG difference between a "normal" guy you might date and a sociopath (a sociopath actually has something wrong with their conscience - they either don't have one or it’s severely fragmented).

blah

Sociopaths only care about fulfilling their own needs and desires - selfishness and egocentricity to the extreme. Everything and everybody else is mentally twisted around in their minds as objects to be used in fulfilling their own needs and desires.

blah blah

Not surprisingly, parental failure (usually fatherlessness) is the #1 reason why someone develops a sociopathic personality.Also interesting are the four distinct types of sociopaths (sound like anyone you've dated?):
1) Commons are characterized by their lack of conscience
2) Alienated are characterized by their inability to love or be loved
3) Aggressives are characterized by a consistent sadistic streak
4) Dyssocials are characterized by an inability to abide by normal rules

blah blah blah

I know, I know... I was shocked the first time I read these too.

Really.


Okay, now getting back to MY story...

OH yes please...somebody kill me.


It used to be that when I went out, I'd often find myself attracted to one particular guy (and not necessarily the best looking one in the room) where all we had to do was make eye contact and it was INSTANT SPARKS… almost like some invisible ----

Cut the crap. Yes please.

I emailed a nice letter to kiki@TakeBackYourHeart.com and sent her a link to this blog so she could see my response. Kiki I am sorry I cut out 75% of your nice article but my eyes were bleeding and I became jealous that you've continually gotten dumped by men I should be fucking.

Please send my number along. thank you.


220 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

Oh... thats fucking fantastic Shawn!

It's about time you came clean.


Okay so what if I'm a sociopath woman... does any of this still apply?

Honestly I have so many comments and questions for this.... I don't know where to start.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Did you read that twice starfucker?

Just making sure you are getting this whole intervention.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

OOOOOOO Let me make notes in this! Like the good old days!!

Theres so much here to fuck with!

It's like throwing a coloring book to a retard!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Okay but don't deviate from the article! I want to make sure V and Weed and Huneeb get to read this.

And that Carl. Carl needs to get his shit straight.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

oh goodie! maybe i'll learn a lesson along the way!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

It doesn't take much to entertain you these days... does it?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Okay, im almost done!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

so basicly 2 sociopaths will keep circling until someone makes a slash

8:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and did you change your ways shawn or are you still attracted to sociopaths

8:09 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

ha we're all crazy muthafuckers!! Gotta love it!

9:00 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Yep. I'm a sociopath too it seems.

And it appears that I prefer to breed with my own kind.

'magine that.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i don't even know what's going on anymore..........

6:15 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Is this about Johnny Menace putting his pecker in emma?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

uh oh........

6:40 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

The moon out my window is fantastic! Is everybody seeing this?

6:43 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

It's a full moon fuckers and I am in rare form today! :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Is any body else bored with the menace emma gossip?

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k... that is complete bullshit..

I'm a sociopath and damnit I'm responsible! take #14 out and I'll agree with this diatribe of pansy ass "he hurt my feelings" crap that some chick who doesn't have a mind big enough to battle/compensate with an, at times, articulate sociopathic type individual.

Arrogance is bliss.

I have an odd urge to take a taxi ride today - anyone ever get that?

6:58 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Bored? no. Still funny? yes. However, I will stop.

Everyone knows that you guys are not fucking or have ever banged.
Sorry for bringing it up again sugar tits. :)

7:00 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

mmmm..... i love sugar tits

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to visualize 'sugar tits' and all i could see was one of those 'custom birthday cakes' with boobs and icing with cherries for nipples...

wait... valyna - what do your nipples taste like..see this could define the 'sugar tits' thing

7:07 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I saw that exact same thing mesh. Only with gum drops.

7:22 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Not sure... but I know a few couple people you could ask...

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EN - you are the Hedley Lamarr to my Gov. William J. LePetomaine

7:27 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Mesh - I didn't get a harumph outta that guy...

7:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

an intervention shawn.... i didn't even get the memo to be here in support..

7:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

speaking of Curing Valyna's tits... mesh what kind of pants do you wear?..

7:39 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

E - You tore this article up!

Menace - I hope you learned something. Better dump that husband of yours and get a real man.

Scumbag - The ladies needed educatin' on them men folk is all. I was doin' a service.

V - Why am I not surprised?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

The article needed tearing.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

husband? you mean carl?... so this was an intervention and an educational post for me?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Sure menace. You own this article. Go ahead and print it out and put it in your back pocket.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

congrats EN you just knocked out #3, #6, #8, and #10 all in one tearing...

only 14 more to go...

7:46 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

this one.. i thought .. well.. as much as you think of me.. you could send me my own personalized copy..

7:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and since mesh doesn't want to tell me... i'm going to guess hotpants

7:50 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Johnny - You have no idea. Good guess on the numbers, I was just about to show you 10.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

How would you like it personalized? And how should I handle the delivery...

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn menace you are a needy fucker... mello.. i'll get around to ya when I can...

pants - well typically the ones with 2 legs and beltloops, pockets, zipper - could be denim, linen, cordoroy - i'm all over the board - but no fuckin pleats

7:54 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I'll handle the delivery.

I have a head band to stick in that envelope and I'll jerk it on the pages so Johnny has something to tear later...


fag.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Or maybe you should handle the delivery... it looks like I might be kidnapped.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

That was impressive Mesh... this is almost as cool as watching "skin chess".

7:56 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I love skin chess.

Fuck pants.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

10.. fuck.. why not go with 11..

and i would like it tailor made to fit... nothing vague like this post.. if shawn can do that.. hand delivered would be nice... does that mean you'll read it to me as well...

7:57 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Fuck pants indeed.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'll read it to you in Japanese.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

What happened to your little latin bullshit. Or did that die when Johnny converted to homosexuality?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Shawn, you would like it if I read it to Johnny in latin?

We all know what happened last time somebody brought that up, let's squelch that and talk about your mothers boyfriend.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - on your knees?

shawny - see #6 on my feelings for you missing my latin..

8:02 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

where can i buy a pair of these "fuck pants"?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Johnny did you just say... fuck? That's dirty.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i also said 11

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's so much intrigue in here for being a spot with 7 ppl commenting - it really is impressive.. i mean i had no idea you ppl spoke japanese, latin, and homo - skin chess and fuck pants - a fount of fuckin worthless information on this page - thank you for sharing it

8:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

shane - talk to mursh.. but you have to buy the hot pants first

8:03 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

emma sucks at fishing.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

menace - see #18.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think scum has enough chitlens - stay away from the fuck pants

8:05 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Do I? Only when I haven't caught anything for awhile. I call it competitive measure.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

shawny - your part or ENs

8:07 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Shawn - You know, you are the ultimate cock blocker.

Mesh - I know I speak for myself here when I say that I'm a giver... any information you derrive from this blog I hope you use it wisely and always remember to give credit where credit is due.

If you would like to credit me I will happily settle this debt with you once a week in the privacy of a steel cage and pygmies.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Johnny - I don't like to think of shawn being part of me. Thanks though.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he's implying he has a doctorate i'm rather shocked.. but hey i guess it could happen

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sociopath's are typically not givers - they may insinuate that quality but really it's just to get what they want in the end.

So in the end.. you really just want me in a cage with pygmies? that's kinda harsh - why not put me in there with some divorcee's teetering with going full blown lesbian that I can convince otherwise - i'm just not good with pygmies

8:11 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Actually Mesh, some sociopaths thrive from giving others what they want. They constantly give.

It completes them to see somebody else enamored or pleased.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Because they get what they want in the end - most of the time anyway.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

but your good with divorcees?

8:13 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Yes E. We all know about your psychosis.

Now if you'd give to all of us one at a time...

8:14 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Shawn - please?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

so shawny... there are giver sociopaths and takers?.. that's not in your letter...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and in case you missed it mursh... i asked.. but your good with divorcees?

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i enjoy the witty banter of female divorcees - they are very candid with opinions and wants typically - so naturally i'm good with them, they're easy targets.

pygmies still freak me out

and why does Shawn block so many of EN's cocks?

most of the time? well don't give up - try try again ya know

8:17 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

twainese?

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawd damn johnny - seroiusly.. mello - fuck man - you sitting on a vibrating stop watch that goes off when ppl don't respond to you in a specific time frame?

new rule - don't respond to johnny for at least a 1/2 hour.. remind me of some married chicks i know... "did you hear me? huh? did ya did ya?!?!?" high maintenance fucker

8:18 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

ass.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

having married flashbacks again?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Wow. Mesh burned Emma!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*starts watch

8:20 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Wow Johnny burned Mesh!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

don't get to giddy shawn.. i'm just making conversatoin... mursh and i never really get to talk.. when he drops by..

8:22 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Well don't let me get in the way of your couples-skate time.

Please, continue.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*looks at watch...

i would need 30 mintues to answer that one to..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i'm sure shane will get back in time so you can skate to shawn...

hurry they are about to play Poison Every Rose as it Torns...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I was more of a sinead o'connor freak to slow skate.

or Richard Marx.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I get to skate with Val, and then we're going to finger fuck each other at the snack bar eating red licorice whips.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

well who is DJing?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and where has DJ been...

8:28 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'm not skating until someone throws in some billy ocean.........

8:28 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

OOOOOOOO Billy Ocean! I love it... or Gary Newman Cars.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

DJ Moved to Germany Johnny.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

DJ moved to Germany. Don't be heartbroken.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

hopefully i can get mursh to pull over by the fire exit on the other side of the rink just enough space for 2...

8:30 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

????

So who is skating with who?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

there you go shawn.. you shane and Billy fucking ocean... i'll let you 2 have the fire exit..

8:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

.... you guys never have been to the fire exit....

8:34 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'm suddenly having the urge for licorice. Seriously, this whole golden vision of porn slow skating is makning me hhot.

I can't even fucking type right.

though the thhought of shane and shawn near the fire exit is somewhat baffling and disturbing..

maiekes mer kinda sick...
s
but me and Val yes thatss a winner right there I gott write that one down.

jesus

8:34 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

maybe theyre already at the fire exit.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Anybody ever fucked on roller sjkates?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Focus Starfucker.

I've been to the fire exit Menace many times. I'm surprised you knew what it was. Didn't think they let delinquents roller skate.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

How the fuck do you fuck on roller skates?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I have no idea... but I'd like to try to figure out how.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

100!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

that's what stoppers are for..

8:37 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

very carefully.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

or you can fall to your knees

8:39 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I hate you.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I burned EN? umm... k.. well take that EN!

Living Colour - Glamour Boys - sweet ass skate song

8:40 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

either way your probably going to get pinned up against the fire exit wall

8:40 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*points at watch

10 more mintues mursh

8:42 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ok.............

8:45 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

guess she's not a billy ocean fan.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'm going to go masturbate and when I come back we're not discussing anything remotely sexual.

and that's that.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

the fuck?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

depends on what song you meant shane

8:49 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

excellent song choice shane...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

*shakes head

Good job scumbag. You broke her.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Who knew your choice in music would get her so hot?

You are a stud amongst men Shane.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*stops watch..

alright 30mins...

mursh - having married flashbacks again?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

so who is going to post Billy Ocean songs for a straight week?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Can't you just see her? Sitting down in the parking garage masturbating?

Now there's a thought.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Somebody go nail her.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

married flashbacks? no - i was referring to married women that i've conversed with.

now.. take that hello kitty watch and shove it up your ass.. on rollerskates even

Scum - your skills at putting EN into twitchy clit mode amaze me.

fuckin with rollerblades on just off a bike path is optional also - just try not to get kicked in the shins by those heavy fuckers and remove the helmet or it just ruins the entire visual

9:00 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Good point Mesh. And good call on the Hello Kitty watch!

9:01 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I'd prefer the Force MD's or New Edition while fingering Emma in the snack line.

Or maybe a bit of Tiffany's "Could've Been" as I dive beneath her skirt.

But at some point we all need to end up in a naked heap of nothing but flesh and skates under the disco ball with the Violent Femmes "Add It Up" blaring.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Shawn - I didn't take it to the parking garage, I only made it as far as the bathroom.

You retards it had nothing to do with the song, Billy Ocean is the hotness!

I still would bang that chocolate ass!

Val - Say when.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

murshy - "seroiusly.. mello - fuck man"

that's all i get for 30min.. what if i wait an hour.. and i was asking what you were referring to... i was asking if you had flashbacks of your marriage? would expaiin the outburst...

*starts hello kitty watch

japanese girls love this shit.. carl.. you should get one

9:05 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*PERKS at the japanese girl comment....

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the same chocolate' that's in spain? is it actually bangable?

Dancin on the ceiling....

9:08 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

shawn no need to stoke the fire...

9:08 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Mesh - You got my attention with Lionel Ritchie... that mother fucker could tear up a room of white people huh?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*hands Curing valyna the hello kitty watch

this will get you all the japanese school girl ass you want.. just let me know when 30mintues are up on the stop watch..

9:09 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Fuck you Menace. I stoke what I want.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

japanese chicks have konpeito tasting nipples

9:10 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

fuckin' nigger lover.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

just make sure you take them skating with you for that big flesh moment.. they make great fillers...

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shiny things and lionel ritchie are the two main distractions for you huh...

that and dick in a can..

9:12 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

shawn... your sounding like #3.. are you wanting to be a sociopath.. you should know by now you don't influence me.. but don't worry.. i got this one..

9:14 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

well now that you mention it.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

So no influence. If I leave do you go away?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I strive to make you happy scumbag.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone put a dick in EN's can.. go on.. do it.

Shawn's not a sociopath?!? don't you people have any standards for this club? what the fuck are you doing letting 'normal fags' into this place?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

if i get headbands do you come back?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*looks at watch

murshy - that wasn't 30mintues... and you say that as if you've been watching shawn for a long time..

9:23 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Thank you Mesh for being my advocate... but you would have to be the last person I'd pick for that job.

No offense, it's not for lack of experience but something tells me you mean that sarcastically.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny, angry Johnny -

I said I wouldn't answer your ?'s for 30 min's - commenting on your odd, continually questioning to the point of nagging statements is fair game in my book though

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*insert sad face at EN here*

that.. well.. that hurt - it's not proper for me to advocate for ass sex for you on here?! fine fine.. do it on your own. It's hard to learn limits sometimes.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

sounds like cheating... are you a cheater murshy..?

*starts new watch

9:28 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Did I give you limits?

9:30 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

HEY MENACE! I thought you gave me your watch?? *pouts

Now I'm not going to get any japanese schoolgirl ass.

(was coming here to tell you 30min is up... but I guess you stole my watch.. so nevermind)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

which is why i used the word (new) above.. being that i want you to get that japanese girl orgy... still need you to tell me when that 30min is up.. i have a new 30 started..

9:37 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

EN, if you ever change your name to Delilah and move to NYC let me know... I have a song I'd like to dedicate to you when that happens.

Menance... your 30 was up a couple min. ago.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*looks at val's hello kitty watch

your right.. that was 5min ago.. keep the watch..

*waits for murshy's answer..

9:41 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

do you normally get what you want when you pout?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I'm a cheater.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Me too. If Mesh is a cheater then he fits in nicely.

Welcome to my folds Mesh... err, the fold.

V - Okay.

9:47 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Hell, we're all cheaters just riding our own melt looking for the right fit.


V loves EN

9:51 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I got your right fit right here.

And who's better to cheat on than married women?

Mesh is a god in my book.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

V - You are my special.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valyn - stop listening to my radio station... no for real.. stop. Just heard that in my car a 1/2 hour ago.. hmmmm.. a new stalker for me?!?! hoorraaayyy!

Needy Johnny - listen close - while i appreciate your intrigue into the inner workings of me, fuck your cute for being so into me already, i'm under the impression that you'll keep babbling question after question with no real reprise. So with that being stated, fuck you. But please feel free to ask or include me in any general lines of questions you may have.

thanks for the 'folds' welcome!

and i'd like to pout at V and see if i can get what i want.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Me too Mesh :) Me too!

Funny part is, if that is you, then she is listening to the same station.

10:30 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

Who's on first.

Whats on second.

I dont know is on third.

Guess what?

I am about to go surf fishing. Maybe I will just sit there and get drunk while look at underage pussyhole in bikinis. Either way I win.

*Licks Johnny's cheek

10:30 AM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

That Hey There Delilah song made me punch myself in the face. Thanks.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I love pussy holes in bikinis....

just saying.

Underage not so much.

10:33 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Awwww... Bo and Mesh clicked my linky-poo.

They love me.






or they're just fags.

*bites

10:37 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I second that emotion and raise you a Shawn.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a bad habit of always clicking or touching with no real concern for what may happen. Now that you know this, be gentle.








or i'll slap the living shit outta you and pussy fuck you with a summer sausage.

10:51 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

HEY!!!

I found Bostick's skating partner for the couple's skate...

Ho 4 Bo

10:51 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

well, well, well....

EN and V on film

ummmm... yeah.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

That hits a little too close to home... I have those knee pads.

When are you coming here?? There's a great skate rink near where I work.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv'd that Rollergirls show.. any chick with the nickname 'lunatic' is incredibly fuckable in my book

sidenote: that midget is hot

11:02 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I am shopping for airfare

do daaa
do daaa



Holy shit Val i can get you down here at the end of may for $248 round trip.

11:08 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

and i have the kneesocks with the skulls and crossbones on them...

just sayin.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

OOOOOOO With a layover in Denver!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Mesh you have great taste in movies... First blazing saddles and then Rollergirls.

Tell me, somewhere in there is Wedding Crashers....

11:13 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*ache

11:15 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

*smiles happily and bounces in my chair.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

murshy - stay under that impression.. it suits you.. no intrigue.. more of a welcome to the fold.. but it seems you already no where your niche is.. so... can we skate now..

jon jon - i guess why is in left field and because.. speaking of which.. where is your robin.. carl?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*looks at sullen's watch..

I'm a late but.. ..hey where are japanese groupies?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

maybe carl is prepping from American Idol..

11:39 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I know I am!!

*cheesy grin

11:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

sssshhhhhhh.. it skating time..

11:58 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

the blowjob slalom is about to begin... guys steer the girls by the pigtails through the cones and slalom..

12:04 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Too bad you can't participate in that one Menace. Unless somebody is holding your pigtails.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

are you offering.. or just teasing shawn... i'm still waiting on those headbands..

don't worry we got the cock ring race coming up i'm sure shane won't let you down on that one..

12:25 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

have you and shane worked on your free form skate fucking routine... i hear the italian judge is bias

12:27 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Something is wrong with you. Maybe you're jealous and/or reaching for attention?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

maybe your guessing #3... but maybe your guessing because your not sure if its #4 or #5...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

maybe I'm not guessing anything. Maybe you want me to guess something.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

fuck 5.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Why, what's wrong with 5?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

go for six then

12:52 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

my sister is 5.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the fifth time i usually cum... before than not so much

are izod shirts appropriate for the skating?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

My wife is 5.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

guessing... no.. seems i have a grossly inflated view of my abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. An arrogant guy who believes he is a superior human being.... why would i need to guess..

12:55 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

about time that baby got out of its cage..

12:55 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

fuck you dude. you try escaping a padlocked cage after a 3 day bender.

dick.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I want to cuddle psycho baby.

1:09 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Hey kids!

1:10 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

*sqeezes baby's cheeks*

1:10 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ow bitch! that hurt.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

3 day bender on what.. gerbers peas and carrots?

1:12 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

silly baby

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home