DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ ME!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dude. Sorry for the drama but yeah..

I rode my bike to the beach today and drank no beer. I was kind of hungover. This dude came into the bar last night after winning $500.00 on a $10.00 scratch off and bought me like four shots of crown after I drank about ten Heineken's.

So when I got home I went to the package store to purchase a 12pack of Nattie light.

Upon returning home and cutting the front yard I was content. The grass is looking good and all of my plants are going apeshit with growth.(apeshit I love to smear it on my chest and stuff)

There are some neighbors of mine.

They have kids that are unsupervised. For instance, They are always in my yard dragging shit out from behind my shed like shovels and stuff and stressing me out. I was afraid for the longest time that they were going to burn my house down with lawnmower gas somehow.

Anyways.

All the neighbors have been complaining about them fucking off and stealing shit from their yards. Once they were in my yard playing hopscotch on some 12x12 tile that they had arranged from a stack left over from my renovation.

The kids are preschoolers. A boy and a girl about the same age, fourish. They walk around in the wintertime bare footed. That kind of kid..

Last summer I ran them out of my yard for stealing tomatoes out of my garden.

Their mom is single and works. She leaves them with a mentally retarded grandmother that has Alzheimer or something and is on oxygen.

The police have been called on the mom for said lack of supervision more than once to no effect.

I was talking to someone on the phone when I heard all the cop and ambulance rucus. I thought a house was on fire on my street so I got on my bicycle and rode to the end of my road.

What I saw was a UPS truck with a little pink bicycle under it and under the back passenger side tire was a crushed little girl..

The position of the bike was at the center of the UPS truck and it looked like she had hit it from that side.

Now it is all over and everyone is gone.

Tragic shit.

Keep an eye on your fucking kids dude.

This parent learned the hard way and I cannot even imagine what they are going through.

17 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

dude. weak.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

werd to those 'kid harnesses' for ferrel children.

sorry for the grim visual you got Bo - that is fucked up.

someone else needs to post somethin 'cuz this is seriously going to fuck up a Tuesday.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

paint your shed the color of the UPS truck and draw a UPS sign on it.... that should keep the boy out of your yard... who was the UPS truck delivering to...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

it's wednesday dipshit.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy fuck it IS wednesday! your skills with women and calendars make you my mother fuckin idol Scum.. fucker hold me, teach me your ways

6:56 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'm a man of many talents.....most of them completely useless.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

no shit BO....that's some depressing shit right there! Sorry it put a damper on your little vacation. Big hugs!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

weed!!!!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i wish i would get hit by a fedex truck...that way i can sue them and retire with millions.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

didn't think about that Carl.....that mom could end up totally loaded. She will prolly move out of your neighborhood Bo!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

not when bostick gathers the neighbors to testify during court to say those kids ran around freely.. ..i'm sure UPS would make it worth your while to testify...

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

good point Johnny! You will not hear that again.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

be careful weed.. its contagious

7:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

if everyone is fine with... and had a chance to read bo's post.. i'll volunteer to post over this..

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just this once johnny.. just this once

8:07 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

don't worry i'll find some animal pictures for bostick... or a can of apeshit..

8:22 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Sorry you had to see that Bos! Scary shit!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home